1 cup water
125 gr butter
1 cup of flour
- Melt the butter with water in a saucepan.
- When it starts to boil add the flour and stir it quickly.
- Couple of minutes later it start look like a dough take it off the heat.
- When the dough starts to cool down a bit start adding 3 of the eggs one by one and keep string.
- With the 4th egg's yolk make an egg wash by lightly beating the yolk of the egg and adding some salt to it.
- Now you can either pipe or spoon the dough onto the baking tray covered with baking sheet, it's up to you.
- When all of the choux pastry on the baking tray it's time to put some egg wash on them and then you can put the tray into the oven for 30 - 40 minutes.
- When they're golden brown but not quit that brown:) you can take them out of the oven but be careful you don't wanna open the oven's door before they're cooked or halfway, it will cause them to be flat rather than being fluffy:)
2 tablespoon of cornflour
3 tablespoon of flour
1 vanilla bean
just a bit less then a cup of sugar
- Put all of the ingredients in a saucepan and start heating it up.
- Keep string till it becomes a custard.
- Take the vanilla bean out when it's ready.
1 cup of heavy cream
170gr semi-sweet chocolate
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Chop the chocolate.
- Place all of the ingredients in a saucepan and turn the heat to low.
- Keep string until it turns into a silky sauce.
When the choux pastry is out of the oven and cooled down you can either cut the pastry in half and pipe or spoon the filling in or you can cut a small hole and pipe the custard filling into the pastry.
At last just put a spoon full of the chocolate sauce on top of the each profiterole and there you have it:)