Serves 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 ( it depends how much u LOVE pancakes)
3 1/2 teas sugar
1 teas salt
1 teas baking powder
1 cup plain flour
• Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
• Put them to two separate bowls.
• Add the sugar to the egg yolks and start mixing them (you simply use egg beaters for this and you can also use mixer / mix master if you like).
• Continue to mix it until it gets smooth and has a bright yellow color. (about 2 mins)
• Add the milk, sift the flour and baking powder and then add them to the mixture.
• Now start mixing them again, keep mixing them until it gets smooth.
• Add the salt to the egg whites and start beating it. When it becomes fluffy stop.
• Add the egg whites to the egg yolk mixture. Mix them together but do not beat them.
Here you go, now you ready to cook delicious pancakes! GO grab a pan and get going!
Ps: Do not forget to put some cooking oil / olive oil or some sort of oily spray to the pan before start cooking just in case.