1 bulb of garlic
1 packet (small) crushed walnuts
1/2 cup prunes(seedless)
Salt & Pepper
2 cups thickened cream (if you like to have
a bit of more saucy meal feel free to add some more)
2 teas sugar
1 teas chilli flakes
1 teas paprika
1 1/2 teas dried coriander leaves
3 single chicken breasts -chopped- (make sure that there's
no extra fat or nerves on them before you chop them)
1 cup of chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven 175 C
- Chop garlic finely.Cook in olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add walnuts.Cook.
- Add prunes.Cook.
- Add cream,chilli flakes,paprika,dried coriander,sugar,salt and pepper(optional: I also sometimes add 1 teas of garlic powder 'cause I'm a fan of garlic but you really don't need to.)
- Remove from heat.Add chopped chicken and fold through.
- Place all in oven proof dish.Cover the dish with aluminium foil.
- Cook 175 deg for 60 mins.
- Cover with chopped parsley before serving.