500 gr mince
2 large brown onions
4 - 5 clove of garlic
2 large carrots
1 cup of tomato paste
a bunch of parsley
some boiling water
1 tabs paprika (optional)
parmesan cheese to serve
• Chop the onions very finely.
• Chop the garlic very finely.
• Peel the skin of the carrots and grate them very finely.
• Peel the skin of the tomatoes, deseed them and chop them.
• Chop the parsley very finely.
• Put some olive oil to a saucepan.
• Add chopped onions to the oil. Stir it, continue until they get brown.
• Add chopped garlic to the onions. Continue to cook.
• Add grated carrots. Stir it, continue to cook together.
• When carrots get soft and start changing colour add the mince.
• Stir it carefully you don't want meatballs.
• Add chopped tomatoes. Cook.
• Add chopped parsley. Cook.
• Add the tomato paste.
• Add some boiling water otherwise it would be a very thick sauce. (You can also mix the tomato paste and the boiling water before you add them to the mixture it doesn't make any difference.)
• Keep stirring it should be ready just in couple of minutes I know you can smell it and I know your neighbours also can smell it! ( It happened to us actually this evening, Oh garlic! )
There are only few things left to do!
|Best Bolognese you'll ever gonna try!!!|