250 gr mozzarella cheese (grated)
500 gr capricciosa or scamorza cheese (grated)
some parmesan cheese (grated)
salami of your choice
kalamata de-seeded black olives (chopped)
pizza base ( you can find the recipe for that from the Exchange Kitchen blog archive)
pizza sauce ( you can also find this recipe from the Exchange Kitchen blog archive)
Preheat the oven 200ºC.
- Put some parchment paper to the oven tray.
- Place the pizza base into the oven tray.
- Put the pizza sauce onto pizza base and spread it.
- Put some cheese on the top.
- Put the salami as much as you want.
- Put more cheese on the top of salami.
- Put chopped olives in the middle.
- Add some parmesan cheese to finish it.
- Put the tray to the oven.Cook it for approx 12 to 15 mins.
- Wait until it looks crispy and golden coloured.
|Serve with some salad!|