3 large zucchini
1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon dried garlic powder
olive oil spray
- Preheat the oven 200C.
- Spray olive oil spray on a large baking sheet.
- Slice the zucchinis into long planks.
- Cut planks in half, then slice them long into sticks.
- In a large bowl, whisk 2 eggs together.
- In a dish combine breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic powder.
- Dip the zucchini sticks to the egg wash and then the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place breaded zucchini stick onto baking sheet.
- Spray the zucchini sticks and cook both sides approximately 10 minutes in the oven until they're crispy and golden brown.