Serves 4 - 6
125 gr butter
2 eggs ( egg yolks separated from the whites )
3/4 cup sugar
2/3 cup olive oil
2/3 cup natural yogurt
1 tabs baking powder
a packet of crushed walnuts
4 - 5 cups of plain flour ( the dough has to be a hard dough not a soft one so you can find your way while you're mixing the ingredients together.)
• Preheat the oven 175C degrees.
• Sift 2 cups of flour and put into a bowl.
• Sift the baking powder and add to the flour.
• Add 2 egg yolks to the flour.
• Add the butter.
• Add olive oil.
• Add sugar.
• Add natural yogurt.
• Start mixing the mixture with the help of a mixer.
• When it's combine well enough add flour which has left over.
• Mix it again until it becomes a hard dough.
• Remove the dough from the bowl.
• Take the egg whites and put them into a little bowl.
• Put the crushed walnuts in a bowl too.
• Grap an oven tray and put some parchment paper.
• Take some little pieces from the dough and make little balls.
• Dip the balls into the egg whites first and then dip them into the walnuts.
• Place the cookies onto the oven tray.
• Put the tray into the oven.
Cook until they get golden brown(15 mins).